Changing Your Password and Contact Information
To change your password:
- Click the Change Password link in the navigation pane.
- Enter your old and new passwords.
- Click OK.
To update your contact information:
- Click the Profile & Preferences link in the navigation pane.
- Update your information as required, and click OK.
Forgot your password:
- If you forgot your Plesk password, access the server via CLI.
- Then, you have the following options:
- Generate a one-time login link, running this command:
Two links will be generated. Use the second link based on the IP address to log in to Plesk as an administrator. For example:
- Reset your password, running this command:
plesk bin admin --set-password -passwd <new_password>
<new_password> is a password you wish to set. After CLI informs you that "The Plesk administrator's password was successfully updated", use the new password to log in to Plesk.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.