Setting Up Action Logging
To set up action logging:
- Go to Tools & Settings > Action Log (in the Plesk group).
- In the Logged actions group, select the actions to be logged using the checkboxes.
- In the Store records in the database field, specify the action log cleaning options: on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, or in accordance with the specified number of records stored in the database.
- To retain all action log records, select the Do not remove records option.
- To apply all the changes made, click OK.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.