If you want to sell products or services through your site, you can use the Online Store and Shopping Cart modules to add a fully functional online store to the site. You can add only one store per site.
The store functionality is provided by Ecwid - a third-party SaaS solutions provider that securely stores and processes all your data, including product catalogs, images, orders, and customers' payments.
To add an online store to your site:
- Go to the Modules tab, select Online Store, and drag the module to the page.
- Create an account with Ecwid if you do not have one yet, or specify the ID of an existing store if you have previously created a store at Ecwid through Presence Builder and want to show it on your site.
If you do not have an account with Ecwid yet, do the following:
- In module settings, on the General tab, select the option Register with Ecwid.
- Type your name, email address, and password. You will use the email address and password to sign in to Ecwid and manage your store.
- Click Send. A confirmation message from Ecwid will be sent to your email address. You will need to confirm that you own this email address within three days, otherwise the online store will be deactivated.
If you already have an account with Ecwid, select the option Enter the Store ID of an existing store, specify the store ID and email address that you specified during account registration, and click Apply.
Note: If the online store was created directly at the Ecwid website without using Presence Builder, you can do the following: Create a Ecwid account through Presence Builder, log in to the previously existing Ecwid account, export all the goods to a CSV file. After that, log in to the new account and import the file.
- (Optional step.) If you want to let your customers add items to the cart by dragging them to a shopping bag icon, go to the Modules tab, select the Shopping Cart module, and drag it to the page.
Note that the shopping bag icon will be inserted into all pages of your site. If you do not want that, do not use the Shopping Cart module. Your customers will still be able to add items to the cart and proceed to checkout by using the Shopping Bag link that appears at the top of the product catalog area.
- (Optional step.) If you want to change the appearance of the product catalog, in module settings, go to the View tab.
- To set up your store, fill the product catalog with items, and remove the default fruit and vegetable items added by Ecwid, click the Manage link on the module's toolbar.
The Ecwid control panel will open in a new browser window or tab.
- After you have finished setting up the store in the Ecwid control panel, return to the Presence Builder editor and click the Reload link on the Online Store module's toolbar.
You must use the Reload link to synchronize the content of your online store with online store at Ecwid.
- Click OK to finish setting up the store.
To manage a store:
Place the mouse pointer over the product catalog and click Manage. The Ecwid control panel will open in a new browser window or tab.
Note: After publishing your site, you can also view information about new orders on the Dashboard.
To remove a store:
Place the mouse pointer over the product catalog and click Remove.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.