Content Management Systems
Content Management Systems (or CMS) are applications that provide a graphical user interface for adding and editing website content: pages, scripts, files, multimedia content, and so on. The following CMS are the most popular and widely used:
- WordPress - a free and open-source blogging tool.
- Joomla - a free and open-source content management system for publishing web content.
- Drupal - a free and open-source content-management framework
Before you can create a website in a third-party CMS, you should install the CMS on your hosting account. Note that you can install the CMS only if your hosting subscription allows it.
To create a website using a CMS:
- Go to the Applications section.
- Find the CMS you need in the list of available applications, and install it as described in the section Web Applications.
- Create your website in the CMS. For information about creating websites with your CMS, refer to the relevant documentation.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.