Removing an Additional Service
The remove operation is used to remove a custom option of service plans (additional service) from Panel database.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet removing additional services includes the remove operation node:
<packet version="22.214.171.124"> <plan-item> <remove> ... </remove> </plan-item> </packet>
The remove node does not have a separate data type, it is nested within the complex type (
plan_item.xsd). The remove node has the following graphics representation:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/126.96.36.199/agent_input.svg.
- The filter node is required. It specifies the criteria by which the necessary additional service will be selected from the database. Data type: PlanItemFilterType (
plan_item.xsd). To see the structure of this node, proceed to topic Available Filters.
Response Packet Structure
The remove node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/188.8.131.52/agent_output.svg.
- The result node is required. It wraps the information about the operation execution and the list of webmail services. Data type: PlanItemResultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: result_status (string). Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It returns the error code. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message. Data type: string.
- The name node is required. It specifies the additional service name. Data type: string.
This packet removes an additional service plan-item from Plesk.
<packet> <plan-item> <remove> <filter> <name>plan-item</name> </filter> </remove> </plan-item> </packet>
<packet> <plan-item> <remove> <result> <status>ok</status> <name>plan-item</name> </result> </remove> </plan-item> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.