Managing Additional Users
Plesk version: Plesk 10.0 - Plesk Onyx 17.5
XML API version: 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
Plesk user: Administrator, customer
The Administrator, a reseller, or a customer can own additional user accounts. These accounts are eligible to access all the subscriptions of their owner. They play different roles depending on their permission level: Monitor accounting information, manage applications on sites, etc. The roles are assigned to additional users on creation and can be updated later on.
This operator lets you manage additional users. To learn how to manage their roles, refer to Managing Roles of Additional Users.
- ADD creates a user account
- GET gets the information on user accounts
- SET updates properties of user accounts
- DEL deletes user accounts
- ADD-BILLING, SET-BILLING, DEL-BILLING are service operations, please do not use them