Including an App in an Add-On Plan
The add-package operation is used to include apps to add-on plans. Once app is included in an add-on plan, it becomes available for installation to all add-on subscribers.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet including a new app in a service plan includes the add-package operation node:
<packet> <service-plan-addon> <add-package> ... </add-package> </service-plan-addon> </packet>
The add-package node is presented by type ServicePlanAddonApplicationInput (
domain_addon_template.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/126.96.36.199/agent_input.svg.
- The filter node is required. It serves to specify the criteria by which the necessary add-on plans will be selected from the database. Data type: DomainAddonTemplateFilterType (
domain_addon_template.xsd). See the Available Filters section for details on this node.
- The owner-id node is optional. It specifies the ID of the add-on plan owner. Data type: integer.
- The owner-login node is optional. It specifies the login name of the add-on plan owner. Data type: string.
- The package node is required. It specifies what type of information about the added package is requested. Data type: ApplicationInput (
- The name node is required. It specifies whether the name or the URL of the application added to the add-on plan will be specified. Data type: string.
- The value node is required. It specifies the value of the name or the URL of the application that will be added to the add-one plan. Data type: string.
Important: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Response Packet Structure
The add-package node of the output XML packet is of complex type (
domain_addon_template.xsd)which has the following presentation:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/188.8.131.52/agent_output.svg.
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the add-on plan was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the add-on plan to which the application was added. Data type: id_type (
This packet includes an application WordPress in the add-on plan with id 34.
<packet> <service-plan-addon> <add-package> <filter> <id>23</id> </filter> <package> <name>name</name> <value>WordPress</value> </package> </add-package> </service-plan-addon> </packet>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <packet version="184.108.40.206"> <service-plan-addon> <add-package> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>23</filter-id> </result> </add-package> </service-plan-addon> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.