Managing APS Catalog and Applications
<aps>. Deprecated in 18.104.22.168-22.214.171.124 XML-RPC protocol versions.
Plesk version: Plesk 10.0 and later for Linux, Plesk 10.0 and later for Windows
XML API version: 126.96.36.199 and higher
Plesk user: Plesk Administrator
APS Catalog is a Web service which provides access to a large amount of Web applications developed by various vendors and packaged in the APS format by various packagers. The Plesk integration with APS Catalog allows to easily install the applications and working with them in Plesk.
- DOWNLOAD-PACKAGE downloads an application package from the APS Catalog
- GET-DOWNLOAD-STATUS retrieves the status of a package download task
- IMPORT-PACKAGE imports to Plesk an application package uploaded to the server
- GET-PACKAGES-LIST retrieves information on application packages available for installation on subscription's main domain or subdomains
- INSTALL installs an application on a subscription's main domain or subdomains
- IMPORT-CONFIG imports a custom list (configuration file) of APS Catalogs to Plesk
- SET-PACKAGE-PROPERTIES displays or hides the package from customers and resellers when they view Applications Catalog
- GET-PACKAGES-LIST-BY-RESELLER retrieves information on application packages installed on a reseller account
- GET-PACKAGES-LIST-BY-WEBSPACE retrieves information on application packages installed under a subscription
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.