Getting Server Information
You can retrieve information about Plesk server and its configuration using the XML API protocol. The information includes:
- Plesk license key data.
- Full host name.
- Detailed information about Plesk and OS versions installed on server.
- Detailed information about installed and available Plesk updates.
- Statistics on server resources usage and Plesk logical objects (sites, customers, and other).
- Administrator's personal information and settings.
- The list of supported network interfaces.
- Information about server services and their current state.
- Settings of traffic usage statistics.
- The list of shells installed on server.
- The state of VPS optimized mode.
- The list of all main domains, addon domains, subdomains, and domain aliases created in Plesk for a particular user account.
- The list of SSL/TLS certificates that are used to secure Plesk and mail server.
To retrieve any of the data listed above, use the get operation with an appropriate parameter specified.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.