Including All Apps in a Reseller Account
The disable-aps-filter operation is used to make all applications available for specified reseller accounts. Specified resellers will be able to include these applications in their service plans.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet making all applications available for a reseller account includes the disable-aps-filter operation node:
<packet> <reseller> <disable-aps-filter> ... </disable-aps-filter> </reseller> </packet>
The disable-aps-filter node is presented by type ResellerApsFilterTypeInput (
reseller.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/188.8.131.52/agent_input.svg.
- The filter node is required. It specifies the reseller account to be updated with the specified information. Data type: ResellerSelectionFilter. For more information on filters, refer to the Available Filters section.
Response Packet Structure
The disable-aps-filter node of the response packet is structured as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/184.108.40.206/agent_output.svg.
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the reseller account was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the reseller account for which the applications filter was turned off. Data type: id_type (
A packet that makes all applications available for the reseller account with ID 1234 looks as follows:
<packet> <reseller> <disable-aps-filter> <filter> <id>1234</id> </filter> </disable-aps-filter> </reseller> </packet>
<packet> <reseller> <disable-aps-filter> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>1234</filter-id> <id>1234</id> </result> </disable-aps-filter> </reseller> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.