Including All Apps in a Service Plan
The disable-aps-filter operation is used to make all apps available to subscribers of a certain service plan.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet allowing plan subscribers to install all available apps includes the disable-aps-filter operation node:
<packet> <service-plan> <disable-aps-filter> ... </disable-aps-filter> </service-plan> </packet>
The disable-aps-filter node is presented by type
domain_template.xsd). Its graphical
representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It serves to specify the criteria
by which the necessary service plans will be selected from the
database. Data type: DomainTemplateFilterType
domain_template.xsd). See the Available Filters section for details on this node.
- The owner-id node is optional. It specifies the ID of the service plan owner. Data type: integer.
- The owner-login node is optional. It specifies the login name of the service plan owner. Data type: string.
Note: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/220.127.116.11/agent_input.svg.
Response Packet Structure
The disable-aps-filter node of the output XML packet is of complex
domain_template.xsd) which has the following presentation:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the
server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the service plan was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the service
plan specified in the request. Data type: id_type (
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/18.104.22.168/agent_output.svg.
This packet makes available all apps to the service plan base_plan.
<packet> <service-plan> <disable-aps-filter> <filter> <name>base_plan</name> </filter> </disable-aps-filter> </service-plan> </packet>