The add-package operation is used to include apps to service plans. Once app is included in a service plan, it becomes available for installation to all plan subscribers.
A request XML packet including a new app in a service plan includes the add-package operation node:
<packet> <service-plan> <add-package> ... </add-package> </service-plan> </packet>
The add-package node is presented by type
domain_template.xsd). Its graphical
representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It serves to specify the criteria
by which the necessary service plans will be selected from the
database. Data type: DomainTemplateFilterType
domain_template.xsd). See the Available Filters section for details on this node.
- The owner-id node is optional. It specifies the ID of the service plan owner. Data type: integer.
- The owner-login node is optional. It specifies the login name of the service plan owner. Data type: string.
- The package node is required. It specifies what type of
information about the added package is requested. Data type:
- The name node is required. It specifies whether the name or the URL of the application added to the service plan will be specified. Data type: string.
- The value node is required. It specifies the value of the name or the URL of the application that will be added to the service plan. Data type: string.
Note: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/188.8.131.52/agent_input.svg.
The add-package node of the output XML packet is of complex type
domain_template.xsd) which has the following presentation:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the
server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the service plan was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the service
plan to which the application was added. Data type: id_type
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/184.108.40.206/agent_output.svg.
This packet adds an app WordPress to the service plan base_plan owned by user with login name JDoe.
<packet> <service-plan> <add-package> <filter> <name>base_plan</name> </filter> <owner-login>JDoe</owner-login> <package> <name>name</name> <value>WordPress</value> </package> </add-package> </service-plan> </packet>
<packet> <service-plan> <add-package> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>base_plan</filter-id> <id>1234</id> </result> </add-package> </service-plan> </packet>