Web Server Settings
Custom web server settings that are applied to all plan subscriptions
are defined by the web-server-settings node. This node is specified
by complex type webServerSettings (
domain_template.xsd) . This
type is structured as follows:
- The additional node is optional. It specifies additional directives for HTTP. Data type: string.
- The additional-ssl node is optional. It specifies additional directives for HTTPs. Data type: string.
- The additional-nginx node is optional. It specifies additional directives for nginx. Data type: string.
- The restrict-follow-sym-links node is optional. It allows to
restrict the ability to follow symbolic links to improve the server
security. If it has the
truevalue, the users are prohibited to use the
FollowSymLinkdirective in the
.htaccessfile. Data type: string. Allowed values:
- The nginx-proxy-mode node is optional. It specifies whether
nginx acts as a proxy for Apache when both of them process HTTP
requests for websites’ content or whether nginx processes requests on
its own. The default mode is
true. To make nginx handle all requests without Apache, specify the
falsevalue. Data type: string. Allowed values:
The following sample packet creates a service plan, sets the additional directive for HTTP to use an error page, and restricts the ability to follow symbolic links:
<packet> <service-plan> <add> <name>base_plan2</name> <web-server-settings> <additional>ErrorDocument 401 /my_error_page.html</additional> <restrict-follow-sym-links>true</restrict-follow-sym-links> </web-server-settings> </add> </service-plan> </packet>
Note: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.