Managing Sites (Domains)
<site>. Deprecated in 22.214.171.124 XML-RPC protocol version.
Plesk version: the Panel 10
API RPC version: 126.96.36.199 and higher
Plesk user: Administrator, Customer
A hosting subscription can have one or more websites. A website or simply a site is a collection of related web pages, images, videos, and other files that are accessible by a common domain name. With this operator, you can create new sites, adjust their settings (security, web scripting, DNS, etc.), change hosting type, and perform other operations on sites.
- ADD creates a site
- GET retrieves site settings
- SET updates site settings
- DEL removes the specified alias from the site
- CFORM_BUTTONS_LIST retrieves the list of custom buttons associated with given sites
- GET_TRAFFIC retrieves information on traffic spent by the sites between two dates
- SET_TRAFFIC sets information on traffic spent by the specified sites
- GET-PHYSICAL-HOSTING-DESCRIPTOR retrieves descriptor of hosting settings
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.