The disable-aps-filter operation is used to turn off applications list for specified subscriptions and make all applications available.
A request XML packet turning off the applications list for a subscription and making all applications available includes the disable-aps-filter operation node:
<packet> <webspace> <disable-aps-filter> ... </disable-aps-filter> </webspace> </packet>
The disable-aps-filter node is presented by type
webspace.xsd). Its graphical
representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It specifies the subscription to
be updated with the specified information. Data type:
domain_input.xsd). To see the structure of this node, proceed to topic Available Filters.
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/220.127.116.11/agent_input.svg.
The disable-aps-filter node of the response packet is structured as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/18.104.22.168/agent_output.svg.
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the
server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the subscription was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the
subscription for which the applications filter was turned off. Data
type: id_type (
A packet that turns off the applications list for the subscription with ID 1234 looks as follows:
<packet> <webspace> <disable-aps-filter> <filter> <id>1234</id> </filter> </disable-aps-filter> </webspace> </packet>
<packet> <webspace> <enable-aps-filter> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>1234</filter-id> <id>1234</id> </result> </enable-aps-filter> </webspace> </packet>