This node is used in the get response packets. It is defined by
complex type domainGenInfoType (
plesk_domain.xsd) and holds a
collection of common settings.
- The cr_date node is required. It holds the creation date of the specified subscription. Data type: date. Format: YYYY-MM-DD.
- The name node is required. It holds the subscription name displayed in Plesk. For hosting subscriptions, this node holds a site name. Data type: string.
- The ascii-name node is required. It holds the subscription name in ASCII format. Data type: string.
- The status node is required. It holds the current status of the
specified subscription. Data type: objectStatus
plesk_common.xsd). Allowed values:
4(under backup/restore) |
16(disabled by Plesk Administrator) |
32(disabled by Plesk reseller) |
64(disabled by Plesk customer) |
- The real_size node is required. It holds the actual size of the subscription (in bytes). For details on how the actual size is calculated, see the Administrator’s Guide. Data type: unsignedLong.
- The owner-id node is optional. It holds the ID of a Plesk user who owns this subscription. Must be specified if the request is issued by Plesk administrator or reseller. Data type: integer.
- The owner-login node is optional. It holds the username of Plesk user who owns this subscription. Must be specified if the request is issued by Plesk Administrator or Resellers. Data type: string.
- The dns_ip_address node is optional. It holds the IP address
shown in DNS records. Data type: ip_address (
- The htype node is required. It specifies the type of hosting
set on the subscription. Data type: string. Allowed values:
vrt_hst | std_fwd | frm_fwd | none.
- The guid node is required. It contains the subscription GUID. Data type: string. For details on GUIDs, refer to the GUIDs Overview section.
- The vendor-guid node is required. Specifies a GUID of the customer’s provider - Administrator or a reseller whose resources are provided to the customers via subscriptions. Data type: string.
- The external-id node is required. It specifies a GUID of a subscription owner received from the Plesk components. Data type: string.
- The sb-site-uuid node is optional. It specifies a UUID of a site created in Presence Builder for this subscription. Data type: string.
The following packet with general subscription information can be received from Plesk server:
<packet> <webspace> <get> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>1234</filter-id> <id>1234</id> <data> <gen_info> <cr_date>2010-11-15</cr_date> <name>example.com</name> <ascii-name>example.com</ascii-name> <status>0</status> <real_size>0</real_size> <owner-id>3</owner-id> <dns_ip_address>192.168.0.2</dns_ip_address> <htype>vrt_hst</htype> <guid>3848dc2e-ac6c-4420-ba51-2c0ae0f2b9a7</guid> <vendor-guid>cc982f71-48c3-479d-bc7b-59b97547e092</vendor-guid> <external-id/> <sb-site-uuid>3a17be63-0f9f-07df-6d35-57063a097d60</sb-site-uuid> </gen_info> </data> </result> </get> </webspace> </packet>