Node gen_info (type domainGenInfoType)
This node is used in the get response packets. It is defined by complex type domainGenInfoType (
plesk_domain.xsd) and holds a collection of common settings.
- The cr_date node is required. It holds the creation date of the specified subscription. Data type: date. Format: YYYY-MM-DD.
- The name node is required. It holds the subscription name displayed in Plesk. For hosting subscriptions, this node holds a site name. Data type: string.
- The ascii-name node is required. It holds the subscription name in ASCII format. Data type: string.
- The status node is required. It holds the current status of the specified subscription. Data type: objectStatus (
plesk_common.xsd). Allowed values:
4(under backup/restore) |
16(disabled by Plesk Administrator) |
32(disabled by Plesk reseller) |
64(disabled by Plesk customer) |
- The real_size node is required. It holds the actual size of the subscription (in bytes). For details on how the actual size is calculated, see the Administrator's Guide. Data type: unsignedLong.
- The owner-id node is optional. It holds the ID of a Plesk user who owns this subscription. Must be specified if the request is issued by Plesk administrator or reseller. Data type: integer.
- The owner-login node is optional. It holds the username of Plesk user who owns this subscription. Must be specified if the request is issued by Plesk Administrator or Resellers. Data type: string.
- The dns_ip_address node is optional. It holds the IP address shown in DNS records. Data type: ip_address (
- The htype node is required. It specifies the type of hosting set on the subscription. Data type: string. Allowed values:
vrt_hst | std_fwd | frm_fwd | none.
- The guid node is required. It contains the subscription GUID. Data type: string. For details on GUIDs, refer to the GUIDs Overview section.
- The vendor-guid node is required. Specifies a GUID of the customer's provider - Administrator or a reseller whose resources are provided to the customers via subscriptions. Data type: string.
- The external-id node is required. It specifies a GUID of a subscription owner received from the Plesk components. Data type: string.
- The sb-site-uuid node is optional. It specifies a UUID of a site created in Presence Builder for this subscription. Data type: string.
The following packet with general subscription information can be received from Plesk server:
<packet> <webspace> <get> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>1234</filter-id> <id>1234</id> <data> <gen_info> <cr_date>2010-11-15</cr_date> <name>example.com</name> <ascii-name>example.com</ascii-name> <status>0</status> <real_size>0</real_size> <owner-id>3</owner-id> <dns_ip_address>192.168.0.2</dns_ip_address> <htype>vrt_hst</htype> <guid>3848dc2e-ac6c-4420-ba51-2c0ae0f2b9a7</guid> <vendor-guid>cc982f71-48c3-479d-bc7b-59b97547e092</vendor-guid> <external-id/> <sb-site-uuid>3a17be63-0f9f-07df-6d35-57063a097d60</sb-site-uuid> </gen_info> </data> </result> </get> </webspace> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.