The get operation applied to subscriptions returns their lock and
sync statuses if the operation packet contains the subscriptions
node. In addition, such requests will return plans and add-ons
associated with each subscription. The subscriptions node that
stores all these details is specified by complex type
plesk_domain.xsd) . This type is structured
- The subscription node is optional. It nests the data about statuses and the plans. Data type: none.
- The locked node is required. It holds the subscription lock status. In other words, it tells whether a subscription is not updated on associated service plan updates. Data type: string.
- The synchronized node is required. It specified whether a subscription is synced with the Panel components (for example, Business Manager). Data type: string.
- The plan-guid node is required. It specifies the GUIDs of the subscription’s service plan and the subscription’s add-on plans (if any). If the subscription does not have add-on plans, only the service plan’s GUID will be returned. Data type: string.
- The plan-external-id node is optional. It specifies the ID of a service plan in the Panel components (for example, Business Manager). Data type: string.
The following snippet illustrates how this structure appears in packets:
<subscriptions> <subscription> <locked>false</locked> <synchronized>true</synchronized> <plan> <plan-guid>b9808ead-875a-c30f-d9bf-eb03ad12c89c</plan-guid> </plan> <plan> <plan-guid>f42428e7-9078-5ed8-50de-fd5ecfb5ecc6</plan-guid> </plan> </subscription> </subscriptions>