Managing Web Users
<webuser>. Deprecated since 18.104.22.168 XML-RPC protocol version.
Plesk version: Plesk 8.1 Win | Unix 8.1 and later
API RPC version: 22.214.171.124 and higher
Plesk user: Administrator, customer
Operator webuser manages web user accounts on your site. Web users can keep static or dynamic web content with limited or unlimited allowed space on the server. These pages usually have web addresses like
- ADD creates a web user for a specified site
- DEL removes web users specified by ID or name, or deletes all web users from the site specified by ID or name
- SET updates settings of the web user specified by ID, name or related to a certain site
- GET retrieves specified web user settings from the site
- SET-PREFS updates web user settings for the specified site
- GET-PREFS retrieves web user settings for the specified site
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.