Managing Plesk Updates
Plesk version: 8.1.1
API RPC version: 126.96.36.199
Plesk user: Plesk Administrator
The updater operator is used to manage Plesk updates and install specified components. This operator generalizes methods of working with Plesk updates system. Full functionality is available in Plesk for Unix. In Plesk for Windows functionality of the operator is limited. For instance, you cannot install specified components - this task is made by Plesk Installer.
- CHECK shows current status of Plesk Updater
- GET-UPDATES retrieves list of available Plesk updates
- GET-COMPONENTS checks status of already installed components, and retrieves list of new components available for installation
- INSTALL-COMPONENT installs the specified component
- UPDATE updates current version of Plesk
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.