Disabling Applications Filter
The disable-aps-filter operation is used to turn off applications list for specified subscriptions and make all applications available.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet turning off the applications list for a subscription and making all applications available includes the disable-aps-filter operation node:
<packet> <webspace> <disable-aps-filter> ... </disable-aps-filter> </webspace> </packet>
The disable-aps-filter node is presented by type WebspaceApsFilterInputType (
webspace.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It specifies the subscription to be updated with the specified information. Data type: DomainFilterType (
domain_input.xsd). To see the structure of this node, proceed to topic Available Filters.
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/22.214.171.124/agent_input.svg.
Response Packet Structure
The disable-aps-filter node of the response packet is structured as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/126.96.36.199/agent_output.svg.
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the subscription was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the subscription for which the applications filter was turned off. Data type: id_type (
A packet that turns off the applications list for the subscription with ID 1234 looks as follows:
<packet> <webspace> <disable-aps-filter> <filter> <id>1234</id> </filter> </disable-aps-filter> </webspace> </packet>
<packet> <webspace> <enable-aps-filter> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>1234</filter-id> <id>1234</id> </result> </enable-aps-filter> </webspace> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.