Nearly all extensions provide a user interface in some form. The Extension SDK has tools that enable you to provide a user experience with your extension that is similar to that of Plesk. The most common elements of the Plesk GUI are lists, forms, and overview pages (read-only forms). Implementing these elements using the Extensions SDK grants you the following benefits:
- They look the same as in Plesk (same color scheme, and even some branding).
- They provide handy features like paging and sorting in lists.
- They provide adaptive design for mobile devices.
When you implement an extension's user interface, you need to complete the following tasks:
- Create a new page.
- Connect the page using navigation elements.
- Localize the UI.
- Integrate with the Plesk UI.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.