Nearly all extensions provide a user interface in some form. The Extension SDK has tools that enable you to provide a user experience with your extension that is similar to that of Plesk. The most common elements of the Plesk GUI are lists, forms, and overview pages (read-only forms). Implementing these elements using the Extensions SDK grants you the following benefits:
- They look the same as in Plesk (same color scheme, and even some branding).
- They provide handy features like paging and sorting in lists.
- They provide adaptive design for mobile devices.
When you implement an extension's user interface, you need to complete the following tasks:
- Create a new page.
- Connect the page using navigation elements.
- Localize the UI.
- Integrate with the Plesk UI.