Installing a Service Node
To be able to host websites, your Plesk Multi Server installation must have at least one service node.
To add a service node to a Plesk Multi Server installation:
- Install Plesk Onyx on a server following the instructions in the Plesk Installation and Upgrade Guide.
- Perform the post-install procedures and install a license.
Note: Use a Plesk Onyx - Web Host Edition or Plesk Onyx - Web Pro Edition license to operate Plesk Multi Server.
- Install the Plesk Multi Server add-on license (in case of bundle, it will be installed automatically with the main Plesk license). For details, refer to Plesk Multi Server Licensing.
- Log in to Plesk on the management node, click Nodes in the navigation pane on the left, and then click Add Node.
- Type in the service node's IP address and Plesk administrator's password, select the node status (websites are not provisioned to nodes with the Disabled status), and click OK.