By default, the list on the Manage Licenses tab contains all active licenses. To filter the list of licenses by status and by product line, use the links on the left.
- Active Licenses. Displays all licenses that are not expired, suspended, or terminated. This filter is applied by default.
- Terminated Licenses. Displays terminated licenses. These licenses cannot be used any more.
- Suspended Licenses. Displays licenses marked as Suspended (automatically or by a sales person). Suspended licenses are temporarily blocked and cannot be downloaded, upgraded or used in the software. If you do not have licenses with this status, the link is not displayed.
- Expired Licenses. Displays licenses with an expiration date in the past (usually expired trial licenses). If you do not have licenses with this status, the link is not displayed.
- Expiring Soon Licenses. Displays licenses with an expiration date within 10 days from the current date. If you do not have licenses with this status, the link is not displayed.
- All Licenses. Displays all the licenses that you own.
The links below All Licenses correspond to product lines. Note that Plesk licenses are divided into groups depending on the Plesk version and operating system.
Note: To add more search criteria to the predefined filters in order to find specific licenses, refer to the section Custom Search Query.