To add an image gallery to your site and upload pictures:
- Go to the Modules tab, select Image Gallery, and drag the module to the page.
- (Optional steps.) If you want to select the size of image thumbnails to be shown in the image gallery, change the gallery alignment (place it to the left, in the center, or to the right), or adjust the number of images to be displayed per page, click the Gallery Properties tab and make the desired changes.
The following thumbnail sizes are available:
- Small (95 x 75 pixels).
- Normal (140 x 130 pixels). This is the default setting.
- Large (170 x 170 pixels).
- To add images to the gallery, click the text Click here to upload your images, select the images that you want to upload, and click OK.
You can select and upload multiple images at once. Only images in GIF, JPEG, and PNG formats are supported.
We recommend that you use resized images that do not exceed 1024 x 768 pixels.
- To change image title and description, click the corresponding thumbnail, click the title or description, and edit the text.
If you delete the default text entirely, it will not be shown on your published site; however, it will still be shown when you edit the site in the Presence Builder editor.
- To rearrange images in the gallery, drag them to the desired location.
To remove an image from the gallery:
Place the mouse pointer over the image thumbnail and click the icon [x].
To remove an image gallery with all pictures:
Place the mouse pointer over the image gallery block and click Remove.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.