Content Management Systems
Content Management Systems (or CMS) are applications that provide a graphical user interface for adding and editing website content: pages, scripts, files, multimedia content, and so on. The following CMS are the most popular and widely used:
- WordPress - a free and open-source blogging tool.
- Joomla - a free and open-source content management system for publishing web content.
- Drupal - a free and open-source content-management framework
Before you can create a website in a third-party CMS, you should install the CMS on your hosting account. Note that you can install the CMS only if your hosting subscription allows it.
To create a website using a CMS:
- Go to the Applications section.
- Find the CMS you need in the list of available applications, and install it as described in the section Web Applications.
- Create your website in the CMS. For information about creating websites with your CMS, refer to the relevant documentation.