Configuring PHP for Virtual Directories
To be able to use web applications that require PHP4 or PHP5, you can select the required PHP version for individual virtual directories.
To select PHP version for a virtual directory within a website:
- Go to Websites & Domains and find the website's domain name.
- Click Virtual Directories.
- Browse to the required directory and click a link with its name.
- In the Tools group, click PHP Settings.
- Select the required version of PHP and click OK.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.