* Sample code to register an additional service in
* Plesk 10.1 and above.
* Use the following instructions to initialize the Plesk PHP
* environment when running command-line PHP script with sw-engine-pleskrun
* utility. On Linux OSes, it resides in /usr/local/psa/bin/.
* For Windows servers, use the following command to run the registration script.
* "%plesk_bin%\php.exe" -d auto_prepend_file="" "<ABSOLUTE-PATH-TO-SCRIPT>"
* Comment the following two lines if you run the PHP script through the Plesk
* web interface.
* The following code registers the service that was
* implemented with the servicedir_servicefile class. This class must
* be available for autoloading from Plesk.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for
Please tell us if we can improve further.
Sorry to hear that.
Please tell us how we can improve.