Step 1: Creating a Site in Presence Builder
To create a site:
- Log in to the Presence Builder editor.
- Select a site topic that you want to use as a basis for your custom topic.
- In the Prefill Your Website dialog, do not enter any information. If it is prefilled, delete it.
- Click Create Site.
- Edit the design and content of the site as desired:
- Add, edit, or remove pages, and change their order.
- Add text, images, scripts, and other useful functions provided by modules.
Note: You should insert only the following modules: Text and Images, Contact Form, Blog, Embedded Video, Comments, and Social Sharing. When inserting the modules, be sure to add them to the page-specific areas.
All other modules, including those inserted into site-wide areas, will not be saved in a snapshot, and therefore, will not be available in the site topic. Other items that cannot be saved in a snapshot are documents uploaded through the Document Manager and the site ownership verification file.
- Change the layout and colors of the site elements.
- When adding or editing text in the topic, you can use the following placeholders:
If you need assistance with the Presence Builder editor, open the User’s Guide by clicking Help > Open User’s Guide.
When your site topic is ready, save it to a snapshot as described in the following section.