Moving the Directories for Storing Mail Data
You can move the directories that store mail content to another location on the same or another partition. Use this option when disk space is insufficient on the current partition to serve larger data volume or amount of mailboxes and you want to move all mail content to a new, larger volume.
To move the mail content directories to another location, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Plesk-managed server as a user with administrator rights by using Remote Desktop.
- In the Windows Start menu, select All Programs > Plesk > Plesk Reconfigurator. The Reconfigurator application window opens.
- Select the Change Plesk Mail Data location option.
- Specify the destination directory name. If the directory does not exist, it will be created.
- Click Next. During this operation, Plesk's services will be restarted.
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.