Plesk version: Plesk 10 and later
XML API version: 220.127.116.11
Plesk user: Administrator, reseller
The hierarchy of Plesk users includes resellers, customers, and auxiliary users enumerated in the descending level order. Customers host their own sites and do not resell hosting services. Creating a customer is equivalent to creating a special account that presents customer's personal data and financial details (revenue, outstanding invoices, paid invoices, etc.) displayed in Control Panel.
- ADD creates new customer account to Plesk database.
- GET retrieves the information about the specified customer accounts from Plesk database.
- DEL deletes the specified customer accounts from Plesk database.
- SET updates/ modifies certain information about the specified customer accounts in Plesk database.
- SET-BILLING-INFO set financial information for given customer accounts.
- CONVERT-TO-RESELLER upgrades customer accounts to reseller accounts.
- CHANGE-OWNER transfers customer accounts to a new owner (provider).
- GET-DOMAIN-LIST retrieves information about all the customer's domains.