Managing Customer Accounts
Plesk version: Plesk 10 and later
XML API version: 220.127.116.11
Plesk user: Administrator, reseller
The hierarchy of Plesk users includes resellers, customers, and auxiliary users enumerated in the descending level order. Customers host their own sites and do not resell hosting services. Creating a customer is equivalent to creating a special account that presents customer's personal data and financial details (revenue, outstanding invoices, paid invoices, etc.) displayed in Control Panel.
- ADD creates new customer account to Plesk database.
- GET retrieves the information about the specified customer accounts from Plesk database.
- DEL deletes the specified customer accounts from Plesk database.
- SET updates/ modifies certain information about the specified customer accounts in Plesk database.
- SET-BILLING-INFO set financial information for given customer accounts.
- CONVERT-TO-RESELLER upgrades customer accounts to reseller accounts.
- CHANGE-OWNER transfers customer accounts to a new owner (provider).
- GET-DOMAIN-LIST retrieves information about all the customer's domains.
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.