The get-recursion operation is used to retrieve a type of recursion.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet, that retrieves a type of recursion, includes the get-recursion operation node:
The graphical representation of the get-recursion node is as follows:
Response Packet Structure
The get-recursion node is presented by type DNSGetRecursionOutputType (
dns_output.xsd) and is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the information got from the server. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the get-recursion operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It is used to return the error code when the get-recursion operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. It is used to return the error message if the get-recursion operation fails. Data type: string.
- The value node is optional. It is used to return a type of recursion if the get-recursion operation succeeds. Data type: string.
This request packet retrieves the recursion type.