The enable operation is used to enable LP on the server. This operation is available on Linux only.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet enabling LP's includes the enable operation node:
The enable node is presented by type LocaleEnableInput (
locale.xsd), and its graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. Specifies the filtering rule. For more information, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: LocaleFilter (
Response Packet Structure
The enable node of the output XML packet is presented by type LocaleEnableOutput (
locale.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: LocaleResultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It returns the error code if the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It returns a filtering rule parameter. For more information, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. It holds name of the language pack matched by the filtering rule. Data type: string.
Enabling a single LP
The following request packet enables French LP:
If the LP was not found, the response from the server looks as follows:
Enabling multiple LP's
The following request packet enables French and Russian LP's: