Use the get operation in the following cases:
- To retrieve list of language packs installed on the server
- To retrieve detailed info on each LP
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet retrieving info on LP's includes the get operation node:
The get node is presented by type LocaleGetInput (
locale.xsd), and its graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. Specifies the filtering rule. For more information, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: LocaleFilter (
Response Packet Structure
The get node of the output XML packet is presented by type LocaleGetOutput (
locale.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: extension of type LocaleResultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the get operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It returns the error code if the get operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the get operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It returns a filtering rule parameter if the operation fails. For more information, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type:anySimpleType.
- The id node is optional. It holds name of the language pack matched by the filtering rule if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The info node is optional. It specifies LP settings. Data type: LocaleInfo (
locale.xsd). If the info node is present in the response packet, the following nodes are required:
- The id node specifies the LP name. For details on language pack names, refer to the LP Names section. Data type: string.
- The lang node specifies the LP language. Data type: string.
- The country node specifies countries where this language is native. Data type: string.
- The used node specifies the number of users at all levels that use this language in their interface. Data type: integer.
- The enabled node specifies if this LP is available for users. Data type: boolean.
In API RPC v.18.104.22.168, the result node also contains the message node.
- The message node is optional. It does not return any value for this operation. Data type: string.
Retrieving info on a single LP
The following request packet retrieves info on US English LP:
If the LP was not found, the response from the server looks as follows:
Retrieving info on multiple LP's
The following request packet retrieves info on US English and Russian LP's: