Managing Log Rotation on Domain
Plesk version: 8.1.1
API RPC version: 22.214.171.124
Plesk user: Administrator, customer
All connections to a site and errors on the site are registered in site log files. These log files are analyzed by the statistical utilities running on the server. The log-rotation operator is used to manage raw and processed log files. In other words, log-rotation represents Log Rotation service in Plesk.
- SET changes Log Rotation settings.
- GET retrieves Log Rotation settings.
- ENABLE enables Log Rotation service on a site
- DISABLE disables Log Rotation service on a site
- GET-STATUS retrieves status of Log Rotation service
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.