Managing Log Rotation on Domain
Plesk version: 8.1.1
API RPC version: 220.127.116.11
Plesk user: Administrator, customer
All connections to a site and errors on the site are registered in site log files. These log files are analyzed by the statistical utilities running on the server. The log-rotation operator is used to manage raw and processed log files. In other words, log-rotation represents Log Rotation service in Plesk.
- SET changes Log Rotation settings.
- GET retrieves Log Rotation settings.
- ENABLE enables Log Rotation service on a site
- DISABLE disables Log Rotation service on a site
- GET-STATUS retrieves status of Log Rotation service