Log Rotation Settings
The settings are defined by type LogRotationSettingsType (
logrotation.xsd). The graphical representation of the type is as follows:
- The log-rotation node is required. specifies log limits. On achieving a limit the log file is removed and new log file is started. Data type: LogRotationConditionType (
- The log-bysize node is required. It specifies maximum size of a log file in bytes. Data type: integer.
- The log-bytime node is required. It specifies interval of logging. Data type: string. Allowed values: Daily | Weekly | Monthly
- The log-max-num-files node is optional. It specifies how many processed by statistical utilities log files are stored on the server. Data type: integer.
- The log-compress node is optional. It specifies if log files are compressed. Data type: boolean.
- The log-email node is optional. It specifies e-mail address on which processed log files will be sent. Data type: string.
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.