The install-component operation is used to install specified components to your Plesk server.
Note: This operation is supported only in Plesk for Unix.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet installing Plesk components includes the install-component operation node:
The graphical representation of the install-component node is as follows:
- The update-id node is required. It specifies the update ID. For info on how to retrieve the update ID, refer to the Retrieving Plesk Updates section. Data type: string.
- The component-id node is required. It specifies the component ID. For info on how to retrieve the component ID, refer to the Retrieving Plesk Components List section. Data type: string.
Important: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Response Packet Structure
The install-component node of the output XML packet is presented by type UpdaterInstallComponentOutputType (
updater.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the install-component operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the install-component operation fails. Data type: string.
The following request packet upgrades the Miva support for Plesk:
If Plesk Auto-Installer is busy, the response packet from the server will look as follows: