Information about Updates
The information about Plesk updates is held by the updates node, which is presented by complex type updatesOutput (
server_output.xsd). The node is structured as follows:
- The available_update node is required. It holds the version of the latest available update. Data type: string.
- The available_update_type node is required. It holds the type of the latest available update. Data type: string. Allowed values: Security | Important | Recommended | Optional.
- The security_updates node is required. It holds the total number of missed security updates. Data type: string.
- The last_installed_update node is required. It holds the version of the latest installed update. Data type: string.
- The install_updates_automatically node is required. It indicates whether the automatic update option is turned on in Plesk. Data type: boolean.
A response packet received from server can look as follows:
<packet> <server> <get> <result> <status>ok</status> <updates> <available_update>17</available_update> <available_update_type>Important</available_update_type> <security_updates>1</security_updates> <last_installed_update>15</last_installed_update> <install_updates_automatically>0</install_updates_automatically> </updates> </result> </get> </server> </packet>
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.