Information on the server services, such as DNS service, FTP service, Mail service and so on, and their current state is held by the services_state node, which is presented by complex type servicesState (
plesk_server.xsd). The node is structured as follows:
- The srv node is required. It wraps the collection of data describing particular service . Data type: none.
- The id node is required. It holds the service identifier. Data type: string.
- The title node is required. It holds the service name. Data type: string.
- The state node is required. It holds the current state of the service. Data type: string. Allowed values: running | stopped | none.
- The error node is required if an error occurred while the service running. The node contains the text of the service error. Data type: string.
A response packet received from server can look as follows: