Getting Supported Protocols
To retrieve a list of XML API protocol versions supported on a Plesk server, send to the server a request packet with the get_protos operational node:
The get_protos node is presented by the GetProtosType (
The get_protos node of the response packet received from server is presented by the complex type GetProtosType (
server_output.xsd) and is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: GetProtosResultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the get_protos operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It is used to return the error code when the get_protos operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. It is used to return the error message if the get_protos operation fails. Data type: string.
- The protos node is required if the get_protos operation has succeeded. It hold the list of XML API protocol versions supported on the server. Data Type: ProtosList (
- The proto node is required if the get_protos operation has succeeded. It specifies a supported version of XML API protocol. Data type: string.
A positive response received from server can look as follows: