Excluding an App from a Reseller Account
The remove-package operation is used to exclude certain apps from reseller accounts.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet excluding an app from a reseller account includes the remove-package operation node:
The remove-package node is presented by the ResellerApplicationInput type (
reseller.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It specifies the filtering rule. Data type: ResellerSelectionFilter. For more information on filters, refer to the Available Filters section.
- The package node is required. It specifies what type of information about the removed package is requested. Data type: ApplicationInput (
- The name node is required. It specifies the name of the application that will be removed from the reseller account. Data type: string.
- The value node is required. It specifies the value of the application that will be removed from the reseller account. Data type: string.
Important: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Response Packet Structure
The remove-package node of the response packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the reseller account was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the reseller account from which the application was removed. Data type: id_type (
A packet that excludes an app package WordPress from the reseller account with ID 1234 looks as follows: