Including an App in a Reseller Account
The add-package operation is used to include certain apps in reseller accounts. In turn, reseller can include these apps in service plans.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet including a new app to a reseller account includes the add-package operation node:
<packet> <reseller> <add-package> ... </add-package> </reseller> </packet>
The add-package node is presented by the ResellerApplicationInput type (
reseller.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It specifies the filtering rule. Data type: ResellerSelectionFilter. For more information on filters, refer to the Available Filters section.
- The package node is required. It specifies what type of information about the added package is requested. Data type: ApplicationInput (
- The name node is required. It specifies the name of the application that will be added to the reseller account. Data type: string.
- The value node is required. It specifies the value of the application that will be added to the reseller account. Data type: string.
Important: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Response Packet Structure
The add-package node of the response packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the reseller account was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the reseller account to which the application was added. Data type: id_type (
Including WordPress to a reseller account
A packet that includes an app package WordPress to the reseller account with ID 1234 looks as follows:
<packet> <reseller> <add-package> <filter> <id>1234</id> </filter> <package> <name>name</name> <value>WordPress</value> </package> </add-package> </reseller> </packet>
<packet> <reseller> <add-package> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>1234</filter-id> <id>1234</id> </result> </add-package> </reseller> </packet>
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.