Reseller limits policy, and limits on use Plesk resources are specified by the limits node. This node is presented by the ResellerLimits type (
reseller.xsd), and its graphical representation is as follows:
- The resource-policy node is required. It specifies limits policy for a reseller account. Data type: none.
- The oversell node is optional. It specifies whether the oversell policy is allowed for a reseller account. Data type: boolean.
- The overuse node is optional. It specifies the limits overuse policy for a reseller account. Data type: string. Allowed values:
block | notify | normal | not_suspend | not_suspend_notify.
- The limit node is optional. It specifies limits on use Plesk resources for a reseller account. Data type: PleskLimitType (
- The name node is required. It specifies a limit name. Data type: sting.
- The value node is required. It specifies a limit value. Data type: anySimpleType.
Note: You can specify multiple limit parameters within one limits node.
The following piece of code sets the limits overuse policy, and the maximum databases limit:
Note: To manage limits policy and limits on Plesk resources usage, you should first retrieve limits descriptor (for a specified reseller) containing names of limits. For details, refer to the Retrieving Descriptor of Limits section.