Switching Reseller Accounts to Different Reseller Plans
Use the switch-subscription operation to associate a reseller account with a different reseller plan.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet that switches a reseller account to a different reseller plan includes the switch-subscription operation node:
The switch-subscription node has the following graphical representation:
- The filter node is required. It specifies a filtering rule. Data type: ResellerSelectionFilter (
reseller.xsd). For more information on filters, refer to the Available Filters section.
- The plan-guid node is required. It specifies the GUID of a plan. Data type: string.
- The no-plan node is required. Use this node if want a reseller account that is not associated with any of the service plans. Data type: none.
Important: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Response Packet Structure
The switch-subscription node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: ResultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It is used to return the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Can be used to return the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It is required if the operation succeeds. Returns a filtering rule. For info on filters, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. It is required if the operation succeeds. Returns the unique identifier of a reseller account. Data type: integer.
- The problems node is optional. It outputs conflicts that occur on performing the operation. Data type: string.
The request packet that switches the reseller account with ID 5 to the plan with GUID cc982f71-48c3-479d-bc7b-59b97547e092 looks as follows: