The disable-aps-filter operation is used to make all apps available to subscribers of a certain reseller plan.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet allowing reseller plan subscribers to install all available apps includes the disable-aps-filter operation node:
The disable-aps-filter node is presented by type ServiceTemplateDelInputType (
reseller_template.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It serves to specify the criteria by which the necessary reseller plans will be selected from the database. Data type: ResellerTemplateFilterType (
domain_template.xsd). See the Available Filters section for details on this node.
Important: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Response Packet Structure
The disable-aps-filter node of the output XML packet is of complex type (
reseller_template.xsd) which has the following presentation:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the reseller plan was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the reseller plan specified in the request. Data type: id_type (
This packet makes available all apps to the reseller plan base_plan.