Excluding All Apps from a Service Plan
Despite its name, the enable-aps-filter operation is not diametrically opposed to disable-aps-filter. The operation enable-aps-filter just clears the list of apps offered in a service plan. Thus you are able to manage the apps list (by add-package and remove-package) without calling this operation beforehand.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet clearing the list of apps available in a service plan includes the enable-aps-filter operation node:
<packet> <service-plan> <enable-aps-filter> ... </enable-aps-filter> </service-plan> </packet>
The enable-aps-filter node is presented by type ServicePlanApsFilterInputType
(domain_template.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It serves to specify the criteria by which the necessary service plans will be selected from the database. Data type: DomainTemplateFilterType
(domain_template.xsd). See the Available Filters section for details on this node.
- The owner-id node is optional. It specifies the ID of the service plan owner. Data type: integer.
- The owner-login node is optional. It specifies the login name of the service plan owner. Data type: string.
Important: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Response Packet Structure
The enable-aps-filter node of the output XML packet is of complex type (
domain_template.xsd) which has the following presentation:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the service plan was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the service plan specified in the request. Data type: id_type (
This packet clears the list of apps available in the service plan base_plan.
<packet> <service-plan> <enable-aps-filter> <filter> <name>base_plan</name> </filter> </enable-aps-filter> </service-plan> </packet>
<packet> <service-plan> <enable-aps-filter> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>base_plan</filter-id> </result> </enable-aps-filter> </service-plan> </packet>
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.