The add-plan-item operation is used to add custom options of service plans (additional services) to subscriptions.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet adding a new additional service to a subscription includes the add-plan-item operation node:
The add-plan-item node is presented by type WebspacePlanItemInputType (
webspace.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It specifies the subscription to be updated with the specified information. Data type: DomainFilterType (
domain_input.xsd). To see the structure of this node, proceed to topic Available Filters.
- The plan-item node is required. It specifies what type of information about the additional service is requested.
- The name node is required. It specifies the name of the additional service that will be added to the subscription. Data type: string.
Response Packet Structure
The remove-package node of the response packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the server. Data type: WebspacePlanItemResultType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the subscription was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the service plan to which the additional service was added. Data type: id_type (
- The item node is optional. Returns the name of the additional service added to the subscription Data type: id_type (
A packet that adds an additional service Additional Service to the subscription with ID 1234 looks as follows: