Retrieving the List of Available Database Servers
The list operation is used to retrieve the list of database servers available to the plan subscribers.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet retrieving the list of databases available to the plan subscribers includes the list operation node:
The list node is presented by a complex type (
webspace.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It serves to specify the criteria by which the necessary service plans will be selected from the database. Data type: domainFilterType (
webspace.xsd). See the Available Filters section for details on this node.
Response Packet Structure
The list node of the output XML packet is of the type WebspaceDbServerListOutputType (
webspace.xsd)which has the following presentation:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the service plan was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the service plan to which the application was added. Data type: id_type (
- The db-server node is optional. Returns the information about database servers available to the plan subscribers. Data type: dbServerOutput (
The following request retrieves the list of database servers available within the subscription with id 1: