Removing an Add-on Plan from a Subscription
Use the remove-subscription operation to detach an add-on plan from a subscription.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet that detaches an add-on from a subscription includes the remove-subscription operation node:
The remove-subscription node (
domain_input.xsd) has the following graphical representation:
- The filter node is required. It specifies a filtering rule. For info on filters, refer to the Filters of Descriptors section. Data type: domainFilterType (
- The plan-guid node is optional. It specifies the GUID of an add-on plan that will be added to the subscription. Data type: string.
- The plan-external-id node is optional. It specifies the ID of a service plan in the Panel components (for example, Business Manager). Data type: string.
Response Packet Structure
The remove-subscription node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: ResultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It is used to return the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Can be used to return the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It is required if the operation succeeds. Returns either subscription name, subscription ID, customer name, or customer ID depending on a way of descriptor's specification in the request packet. For info on filters, refer to the Filters of Descriptors section. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. It is required if the operation succeeds. Returns the unique identifier of the subscription. Data type: integer.
- The problems node is optional. It outputs conflicts that occur on attaching the add-on plan. Data type: string.
The request packet that removes an add-on plan with GUID cc982f71-48c3-479d-bc7b-59b97547e092 from a subscription with ID 8 looks as follows:
Response (when you detach an add-on that requires Webmail and Horde):