Use the get-limit-descriptor operation to retrieve descriptor of subscription limits. For details on descriptors, refer to the Representation of Object Descriptor section. For details on limits of a subscription, refer to the Limits section.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet retrieving subscription limits descriptors includes the get-limit-descriptor operation node:
You can retrieve limits descriptor for the specified subscription (or multiple subscriptions specified by customer ID or login name), or the server-level subscription limits descriptor. The get-limit-descriptor node has the following graphical representation:
- The filter node is required. It specifies a filtering rule. For info on filters, refer to the Filters of Descriptors section. Data type: domainFilterType (
Response Packet Structure
The get-limit-descriptor node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: ResultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the get-limit-descriptor operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It is used to return the error code when the get-limit-descriptor operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Can be used to return the error message if the get-limit-descriptor operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It is required if the get-limit-descriptor operation succeeds. Returns either subscription name, subscription ID, customer name, or customer ID depending on a way of descriptor specification in the request packet. For info on filters, refer to the Filters of Descriptors section. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. It is required if the get-limit-descriptor operation succeeds. Returns the unique identifier of the subscription. Data type: integer.
- The descriptor node is optional. It specifies the object descriptor. For details, refer to Representation of Object Descriptor. Data type: string.
Note: This descriptor contains limits extensions. For details, refer to the Extension of Limits Descriptor section.
The request packet retrieving limits descriptor for the subscription with ID 1 looks as follows:
The request packet retrieving limits descriptor for subscriptions with ID 5 and ID 7 looks as follows:
The request packet retrieving limits descriptor for subscriptions of the client specified by ID 3 looks as follows:
The request packet retrieving the server-level descriptor of subscription limits looks as follows: